Castellano English

SHAREHOLDERS

Servicio de Aguas y Saneamiento de Teruel, S.A., is a joint company whose main shareholder, with a holding of 51%, is the Excelentísima Diputación Provincial de Teruel (the Teruel Provincial Government). Aragonesa de Servicios Públicos, S.A. has the remaining 49%. It was founded on 17th May 2002 in Teruel, where it has its registered offices, for a period of 25 years.

Social capital

The social capital is represented by 500 registered shares with a value of 780 Euros each, all subscribed and paid in full, numbered consecutively from 1 to 500 and divided into two series of shares, A and B.

Series A has 255 shares, numbered from 1 to 255, both included, representing the capital investment of la Excelentísima Diputación Provincial de Teruel and cannot be transferred unless complying with the requirements dictated by the legislation on Local Administrations, giving the Excelentísima Diputación Provincial de Teruel, moreover, the right of first refusal for the transfer of class B shares. Series B has 245 shares, numbered from 256 to 500, both included, representing the private investment.

On 31st December 2016, the Company shareholders were:

 

Participation

Excma. Diputación Provincial de Teruel

51%

Aragonesa de Servicios Públicos, S.A.

49%

 

100%